A critical component of homeostasis is maintaining oxygen saturation. Your body will adapt to various activities to ensure proper oxygen levels.
- Does exercise change the oxygen saturation?
- Do breathing restrictions (like asthma) have an impact?
- Does hyper-ventilating have an effect?
Measure oxygen saturation, heart rate and breathing rate, in response to different activities.
See some popular physiology labs from iWorx
- Grip Strength and EMG Activity
- Pulse and ECG
- Human Nerve Conduction
- Auditory and Visual Reflex
- Lung Volumes and Heart Rate
- Human Muscle Twitch
- Arm Wrestling