iWorx LabScribe ECG Software Module is a powerful and user-friendly tool intended to automate the analysis of ECG data from a variety of species.
- Measure R-R, PR, QT, QR and QTc intervals, QRS, T, P and TP durations, P, Q, R, S, T amplitudes and ST elevation, etc…
- Specific analysis templates are included to accurately delineate PQRST onset, durations and amplitudes
- Custom templates can also be created based on unique ECG profiles and saved to a library for future use
- Beat averaging and classification
- Outlier removal based on abnormal R-R intervals, heart rate, noise and activity
- Easily extract source data and average data as images or text files
- Plug and play compatible with all iWorx data acquisition
Small Animal ECG Solutions
- Using the IX-BIO4-SA for recording 6 lead Rat ECG.
- Using the IX-ECG12 for recording 6 lead Rat ECG.
- Analyzing ECG’s recorded in LabScribe with Kubios HRV
- SA-TCS-6 Temperature Controller with Heated Bed
- C-ISO-F3 Flexible Silver Wire Electrodes
- C-ISO-Ax Safety to alligator connectors
- A-ECG-SIM-1200 Electrocardiogram Simulator
ECG and EMG papers on
Google Scholar cite iWorx.