Help your clients and patients reach their therapy goals with biofeedback. Provide quantitative results to track progress and make insurance reimbursement easier and faster.
With an iWorx IX-B3G you can offer:
- Biofeedback for heart rate, muscle activity, stress, pulse rate, and other behavior
- Physiological response to therapy
- Quantitative progress reports
- Focused treatment personalized for individual patients
- Compact and Portable
- Easy Set-Up
- Research-Grade Results
- Unlimited Online Training
- includes LabScribe Software and free updates
Why Biofeedback ?
Biofeedback therapy is a highly effective research-based treatment for anxiety disorders. The individual is taught how to properly respond to their anxiety and it is one of the ways he or she can learn how to manage and control stress.
Biofeedback gives the anxious person the opportunity to view his or her physiological responses to stress. When a person becomes anxious, some of the changes that will be displayed visually and audibly with the use of noninvasive instruments are:
- increases in heart rate
- hands becoming cold and clammy
- rapid or shallow breathing
- skin temperature
- muscle tension
- EEG showing higher activity for hi-beta waves in the brain (these waves increase when the mind is stressed)
- loss of metabolic activity in frontal lobe (showing higher activity in the emotional centers of the mid-brain)