Psych Tests Using the RPD-320
The RPD-320 4-Button Response pad is a four channel hand-held, push button switch. When any of the four buttons are pressed, the RPD-320 delivers a TTL pulse on the corresponding digital Input. Using this response marker, an experimental subject is able to indicate a response chosen from up to four alternatives!
|Dimensions||3.8 in. Lx 2.4 in W x 1.5 in. H|
- HP-16: Eriksen Flanker Test
- HP-17: Levels of Processing and Memory
- HP-19: Lexical Decision Task
- HP-25: When perceiving a stimulus, features are registered early and automatically, while objects are identified separately and later.
- HP-27: Images with a series of dots followed by an image of an arrow – is the arrow pointing do the dots?
Other Popular Experiments
NEW iWorx TA ROAM Lab Kits with Wireless EMG/ECG!
New Built-in Features
- 8+ Hours of Wireless ECG/EMG/EEG
- ECG Simulator, Arrhythmia Generator
- LCD Display
- Audio Output
- Bipolar Animal and Human Stimulator
- 3-Axis Accelerometer
- Intensity Meter
iWorx TA-ROAM has been designed from the ground up to be more durable. We have recessed the ports to student proof the connectors. The TA-ROAM has been built with the latest generation circuits and wireless technology. Eliminating the noise and hassle of wires. New built-in sensors expands the experiments that can be performed in YOUR lab.
HK-TR ROAM Physiology Lab Kit with Wireless EMG/ECG
- Teach over 100 exercises in cardiovascular, respiratory, and neuromuscular physiology
- Low Noise Wireless ECG/EMG (optional EEG)
- Pre-calibrated plug-and-play sensors
- Easy-to-use LabScribe software
- Built-in spirometer to reduce drift
- Fast set-up