Easily analyze Lymphatic Contractions data.
- Time: Time (in seconds) from the start of the selection, or the time of day of the recording, depending upon which option is chosen.
- Period: Time interval between contractions
- Inst Frequency: Instantaneous contractions per min, calculated from the period of each cycle
- Amplitude: Amplitude of the Contraction ( Maximum o the cycle – baseline)
- Baseline Period : Time Duration before the systolic start to calculate baseline
- EDV: Voltage before the upstroke during the cardiac cycle, where the derivative crosses zero.
- DFmax : The smoothed derivative of the channel is calculated, using 2 points on either side.
- DFmin : The smoothed derivative of the channel is calculated, using 2 points on either side.
- AmpInstFreq: Amp*InstantenousFreq
- Amp*AvgFreq: Amp*Average Freq
- Sys. Area: Area under the curve from systolic start to Max, with respect to the baseline
- Diast. Area: Area under the curve from Max to diastolic end, with respect to the baseline
- Sys. Dur: The time, seconds, from Systolic Start to Max.
- Dias. Dur: The time, seconds, Max to Systolic Start of next cycle
- Cycle Dur: Systolic Duration + Diastolic Duration.