You Will Need:
- PC Computer and USB cable
- iWorx data acquisition unit and power supply
- Uncoiled, small, metal paper clip
NOTE: This procedure can only be completed on a PC. Once completed the systems will work on both PC and MAC computers.
Download and install the latest version of LabScribe
Use the USB cable to connect the computer to the USB port on the IX-TA-ROAM
Plug the power into the electrical outlet. Insert the plug on the end of the power supply cable into the labeled socket. Use the power switch to turn on the unit. Confirm that the power light is on
Make sure you see the Hardware Found message, click OK
- Click Edit → Preferences → Hardware
6. Click Update Firmware
A new screen will open
Follow the directions
- Click OK and continue to follow the onscreen directions
Once the firmware has been updated, the TA-ROAM will be ready to use as normal.