Take the Complexity out of Arrhythmias
iWorx LabScribe ECG Software Module is a powerful and user-friendly tool intended to automate the analysis of ECG data from a variety of species.
- Measure R-R, PR, QT, QR and QTc intervals, QRS, T, P and TP durations, P, Q, R, S, T amplitudes and ST elevation, etc…
- Specific analysis templates are included to accurately delineate PQRST onset, durations and amplitudes
- Custom templates can also be created based on unique ECG profiles and saved to a library for future use
- Beat averaging and classification
- Outlier removal based on abnormal R-R intervals, heart rate, noise and activity
- Easily extract source data and average data as images or text files
- Plug and play compatible with all iWorx data acquisition
Outliers and Artifacts
Outlier removal based on abnormal R-R intervals, heart rate, noise, activity, P amplitude, and T amplitude.
Manually mark outliers if needed. A list of outliers is displayed
Arrhythmia papers on
Google Scholar cite iWorx.